Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Punjab

I happened to have access to their SVN and using that, I've updated my Punjab to the latest version. When I tried to install punjab, it returns this error :
/python2.3/distutils/dist.py:227: UserWarning: Unknown distribution option: 'package_data'
warnings.warn(msg)

According to plone website, it may because Iwas trying to install it on Python 2.3 (That was the version of Python on our server). Maybe it would be ok if I run it on different version of Python. I have version 2.4 and 2.5, since it also requires modification on the server, I'll put it on hold for a while.

2 comments:

mersing said...

http://punjab.sourceforge.net/jwchat.html

instesting tutorial

H said...

Yups, I've been following that tutorial from the start. Im trying to solve the "package_data" error that I told you earlier :D